1. Be licensed as a real estate agent
2. Be a Real Estate Broker or be sponsored by a Real Estate Broker
3. Must be insured
b. General Liability
c. Workers comp
d. Car insurance
i. All insurance must have the Bank or asset management as the Certificate holder for the above-mentioned insurances.
4. Become a Minority/ Veteran/ SBA certified business
c. Small Business
i. Do a search with in your state to certify
1. California: https://www.dgs.ca.gov/PD/Services/Pa...
d. 8(a) SBA: https://certify.sba.gov/
e. Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB): https://beta.certify.sba.gov/
f. HUBZone Program : https://www.sba.gov/federal-contracti...
5. Find the lenders you would like to work with
i. Apply with following institutions
1. Fannie Mae : https://procureone.fanniemae.com/page...
2. Freddie Mac : https://www.homesteps.com/homesteps/r...
3. FHA: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/h...
4. VA: https://www.vrmco.com/join-our-network/
6. Programs you should add
7. Have enough savings, you will responsible to cover utilities
8. Become member of REOMAC & Equator.
9. Get Educated
#reo #foreclosure #reoAgent